Addison has an active family community that is engaged in helping the school throughout the year. There are many ways to get involved, including volunteering in the classroom, one-time events and on-going leadership opportunities. Below is a list of just some of the needs and opportunities for this school year.
If you are interested in an ongoing volunteer need, please contact the PTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Noon Science – Once a month during lunch for Grades 1-5.
- Noon Art – Twice a month during lunch for Grades 1-5.
- Library – Multiple times per week during lunch for Grades 1-5.
- Lego Building Cart: Once a week during lunch for Grades 1-5.
Sign-Ups for volunteers will be sent through Konstella close to the date each event. If you are interested in becoming more involved with a certain event, reach out to the event coordinator for more details.
- Hoedown (September)
- Addison Adult Party & Auction (October)
- Halloween Breakfast (October)
- Bike Rodeo (fall, Grade 3 only)
- Ice skating parties (January/February)
- Family Science Night (TBD)
- Family Math Night (TBD)
- Family Library Night (TBD)
- May Fete Parade (May)
- Teacher appreciation events (May)
- Field Day (May)